Incase the wall surface is old and damaged / cracked or existing surface is of paint, texture, tiles etc., then it is advisable to follow our alternative waterproofing system. For more details, kindly get in touch with our technical/sales advisers.
It is imperative to employ an extensive waterproofing configuration to protect the water bodies from such damage. Investments on waterproofing are way lower in comparison to the continuous repair costs caused by damage of seepage and leakage. Repair for such areas are not only cost-intensive but are difficult and time-consuming to treat. Below are some recommended products that can be used for the waterproofing of waterbodies.
|Resists Strong Hydrostatic Pressure (Positive Side)||Easy Application|
|Permanently Flexible Coating||Simple, Secured And Fast Waterproofing System|
|Crack bridging||Minimum Maintenance|
|Self Curing||Peace of mind|
|Foundation Protection||No Health Problems Caused|
Required Substrate: R.C.C/Cement Plaster
1. Surface preparation: Chipping, dry and wet cleaning. Crack repairing: Ascobond AR 470 & Ascofill. Patch work for leveling: Ascogrout & Ascobond AR 470.
2. Treatment of pipes/traps etc.: Ascogrout & Ascoseal Tape Roll/Pipe Collar.
3. Priming: Ascoex II.
4. Coving at wall/oor junction: Ascogrout followed by Ascoseal Tape Roll.
5. Coating: 1 coat of Ascoex II
6. Reinforcement: Laying of Ascoglass FR
7. Coating: 2-3 coats of Ascoex II, where each coat is applied in perpendicular direction to the previous one.
8. Screed layer & slope preparation: Ascoscreed. Plaster coat: Ascolite Ready Mix Mortar
9. Mosaic / Glass Tile fixing: Fixobond prime.
10. Grout filling between tile joints: Ascopoxy.
Note: Incase the pools concrete surface is very porous or surface is old and damaged or existing surface is of, tiles etc., then it is advisable to follow our alternative waterproofing system. For more details, kindly get in touch with our technical/sales advisers.
Process designing is important for any waterproofing solution as environmental dynamics, usage, construction design and other factors must be considered. Each requirement will vary in the mentioned aspects, reason for which there cannot be one standard solution/set of products for all situations. It is therefore recommended to consult with our technical team, structural/project consultants and the engineering team at the buyers end before concluding the most appropriate solution.